SIBOS 2017: Meet us in Toronto from 16 to 19 october
Societe Generale is exhibiting at SIBOS 2017 in Toronto, from 16 to 19 October, to showcase its broad range of commercial banking, prime brokerage and securities services. The Societe Generale delegates will provide insight into the Group’s growth ambitions and the various innovation projects underway.
SIBOS, organised by SWIFT, the global provider of secure financial messaging services, is an annual conference for the financial industry and brings together some 7,000 decision makers and experts from financial institutions, market infrastructures, multinational corporations and technology partners. SIBOS is the place to do business and collectively shape the future of the financial industry.
Attending for the 26th consecutive year, the Group is presenting products and services for corporate clients, financial institutions and brokers which include:
• Cash clearing services
• Trade services
• Cash management services
• Forex linked to transactions
• Global securities clearing services
• Execution to custody services
• Global and local custody
• Collateral management programs
Societe Generale delegates have been invited to address current issues during dedicated conference sessions:
• Banking/technology stream – 16 October, 9.30am (conf. room 1): “What does the future hold for banks – evolution or extinction?” with our Head of Interbank relationships, Frantz Teissedre.
• Securities stream – 16 October, 3.30pm (conf. room 3): “How can middle and back-offices make use of artificial intelligence?” with Matthew Davey, Head of Business solutions at Societe Generale Securities Services
• Banking stream – 18 October, 1pm (Standards Forum, Exhibition): “The new frontier of digitisation in global Corporate treasury” with our Global Head of Global Transaction Banking, Benoit Desserre
• Banking stream – 19 October, 12.30pm (Conference room 4): “Digital Trade Chain : A unique collaboration initiative amongst banks” with our Global Head of Product Management & Innovation – Trade Services & Finance, Anne-Claire Gorge.
Societe Generale’s delegates and solution experts will be present at booth H10.
Visit our dedicated website: sibos.societegenerale.com